These are exciting times for VSS, our ongoing success means further expansion, that’s why we are now recruiting for a Quality Manager to work out of our Bury Head Office.
- To assist and support the Head of Operations & Compliance with the implementation of business systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantee efficiency in line with the SAR, QIP and business strategy and development plans.
- Maintain the quality of learning and assessment and ensure that compliance is maintained throughout the business in line with Awarding Body, Ofqual, Ofsted, SFA and business requirements.
- Ensure OTL’s are implemented effectively and in a timely manner for all designated assessors/tutors and maintain accurate records of all actions and development in support of all delivery activity.
- Further develop, revise and implement quality standards and policies throughout the organisation and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality assurance staff throughout the business and ensure the promotion and communication of best practice principles throughout the IQA/Assessment team
- Ensure the Corporate Values of the Company (including safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality & Diversity) are actively promoted and implemented at all times throughout the business and service users and ensure that all Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
These responsibilities are an outline of the main duties and responsibilities of the designated role but other duties may be assigned from time to time as the situation requires.
- Experience working as a Quality Manager within a Further Education environment
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance
- Excellent standard of education in Maths and English, grade A-C or equivalent
- Excellent administration and ICT skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Car owner with a willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Well presented