Our mission is to provide the highest quality training and development programmes to our service users in the UK. Creating standards which others follow, and empowering people to reach their full potential! To this end we will actively develop new training approaches in an effort to help people learn and to enable all participants to easily overcome any obstacles they may encounter along the way, whilst ensuring our programmes are engaging and enjoyable.
We aim to optimise human potential, increase happiness and maximise the engagement of people by providing superior training and assessment solutions for understanding, acquiring, developing and retaining talent within our client organisations. Our aspiration is to be the best in class’ and provider of choice for Learners and Employers alike.
Quality you can trust
At VSS, we strive to become your trusted training partner by giving you the highest quality training, account management and customer support.
We ask for feedback from as many of our customers as possible, learners attending classroom courses, apprentices undergoing long term training programmes, parents, staff and our increasing portfolio of trusted employers.
We ask questions about how likely the person is to recommend our services to a friend or colleague. This is a tough measure; people have to be extremely satisfied with a service to put their personal recommendation behind it. Because VSS accepts only the highest levels of quality, this is a metric we choose to map our progress against.
Your learning and development begins the moment you join us and becomes an important part of life with VSS. We want you to enjoy your learning journey so that you have all the skills and know-how to do your job to the best of your ability.
- To ensure learners understand and are fully prepared for their learning programme and have access to all information relating to the service.
- To ensure the information learners receive is clear, accurate and meets individual requirements.
- To ensure the information, advice and guidance is sufficient to meet the learners needs.
- To ensure learners enjoy their learning programme.
- To demonstrate an increased improvement in the learner’s knowledge in the subject area throughout the programme.
- To demonstrate an increased improvement in the learner’s skills in the subject area throughout the programme.
- To demonstrate an increased improvement in the learner’s confidence in the subject area throughout the programme.
- To demonstrate that the learner has enjoyed the learning journey and feels inspired to progress further.
- To improve learner’s perception of their employability in the wider labour market.