Level 2 Certificate in Retail Operations
This qualification aims to provide a broad knowledge of the Retail industry.
The optional units cover a wide range of subjects that learners will find useful in a variety of roles particularly in customer service and team work. Learners will also develop skills to assist them in being more able to deal with work related problems.
You must be claiming a State Benefits (JSA, Income Support, ESA or UC) and you must be 19 or older on 31st August 2019.
You must have been resident in the UK/EEA for the last 3 years.
The course is delivered online with the support of a dedicated remote tutor.
You will be required to produce assignment based work and complete study packs to complete the requisite number of guided learning hours necessary to complete this course. To be successful you will need to produce a portfolio of evidence for the awarding body.
Units in this qualification
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding retail consumer law
- Understanding security and loss prevention in a retail business
- Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of the course you will have all the necessary skills and certifications to work in a retail environment and will significantly enhance your chances of employment.