Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
This qualification aims to provide a broad knowledge of the health sector industry. The optional units cover a wide range of subjects that learners will find useful in a variety of roles. Learners will also develop skills to assist them in being more able to deal with work related problems.
You must be claiming a State Benefits (JSA, Income Support, ESA or UC) and you must be 19 or older on 31st August 2019.
You must have been resident in the UK/EEA for the last 3 years.
The course is delivered online with the support of a dedicated remote tutor.
You will be required to produce assignment based work and complete study packs to complete the requisite number of guided learning hours necessary to complete this course. To be successful you will need to produce a portfolio of evidence for the awarding body.
Units in this qualification
- Understand the role of the healthcare worker
- Communication skills for working in the health sector
- Personal development in the health sector
- Health, safety and security in the health sector
- Understand quality standards in the health sector
- Equality and diversity in the health sector
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of the course you will have all the necessary skills and certifications to work in a health care environment and will significantly enhance your chances of employment.