Learner Engagement Officer
Locations: North West / West Yorkshire / Humberside
Salary: £18,000 per annum
This is a critical supporting role within the Enrollment Management Team. The post holder will be working closely with the Enrollment Manager to support the smooth functioning of the enrollment of learners.
The role holder will support the Enrollment Manager in developing and maintaining professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders. In particular, the post holder will be responsible for ensuring that learners are signed up in a timely manner and administration paperwork is completed to a high standard and learners and employers are given accurate Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG)
This role is a fantastic opportunity to learn the workings of the office administration and enrollment functions with opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibility within the Enrollment Management Team in the long term. The Enrollment Team at VSS aims to be “best in class” and as such an important part of the role is looking at and introducing innovations so that the applicant’s journey is constantly improved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely and effective management of learner’s enrolments for apprenticeship programmes throughout the North West.
- Responsible for completing enrolment paperwork to funding guidelines and final checks on the authenticity of learners making sure they have chosen the right qualifications.
- Engage effectively with learners and employers by telephone, email and face to face so that they understand clearly the benefits of studying an Apprenticeship.
- Supply a bespoke and highly personalised service to learners and employers. This includes building a rapport to obtain future business from the outset.
- Give relevant IAG to the Apprentices so they understand the journey that they are taking.
- Supporting the Enrollment Management Team in working with the Back Office staff to ensure student applications are processed within service level agreement timelines and accurately.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to enrollment activities, including; preparation and printing of enrollment paperwork and such other duties within the scope of the post.
- Knowledge of funding paperwork for apprenticeship delivery is essential.
- Own transport is an essential part of this role along with reliability and punctuality.